NEW book: System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager #SysCtr #MVPBuzz #HyperV
That’s on. After months of writing and reviews, my new book System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager is now released.
Covering : Windows 2012R2 aand Hyper-V new features, System Center 2012 R2 VMM, Operations Manager, App Controller and Azure integration as well Veeam Management Pack.
- Plan and design a VMM architecture for real-world deployment
- Configure network virtualization, gateway integration, storage integration, resource throttling, and availability options
- Integrate Operations Manager (SCOM) with VMM to monitor your infrastructure
- Integrate SC APP Controller (SCAC) with VMM to manage private and public clouds (Azure)
- Deploy clusters with VMM Bare Metal
- Create and deploy virtual machines from templates
- Deploy a highly available VMM Management server
- Manage Hyper-V, VMware, and Citrix from VMM
- Upgrade from previous VMM versions
Create, deploy, and manage datacenters and private and hybrid clouds with hybrid hypervisors using VMM 2012 R2. Integrate and manage fabric (compute, storages, gateways, and networking), services and resources, and deploy clusters from bare metal servers. Explore VMM 2012 R2 features such as Windows 2012 R2 and SQL 2012 support, converged networks, network virtualization, live migration, Linux VMs, and resource throttling and availability