For the FIRST time ever, System Center Universe is coming to Australia in 2016! This is a first-class community conference where you can mingle with experts and fellow industry professionals to explore new technologies. The conference has been running for many years in Asia, typically Singapore and Malaysia and also in Europe and USA.
This one days event will be showcasing upcoming System Center solutions and Cloud Technologies with integration of the latest Windows 10!
Who should attend SCU?
System Center Universe Australia is a technical conference for administrators, engineers, architects, project managers and other technical-oriented people that are focused on Microsoft products and technologies. Less technical oriented people can still benefit from the conference by getting a broad overview of problem-solving solutions and of course by connecting to exhibitors and community specialists.
Why is SCU different from other conferences?
SCU is a first-class community conference that lives from inputs and ideas from people who are part of the community and knows about real-world requirements and solutions. That said, we are not marketing-driven but to present the latest and greatest content with the best speakers. Sessions are presented with lots of live demos and can go technically deep, mainly down to level 300 or 400 (advanced and expert). Attending SCU gives you ready-to-use knowledge and allows you to connect and build long-term relations with speakers and attendees from all over the world.
March 11, 2016
Crown Promenade Melbourne, Australia
The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the Christmas. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. (Feliz Natal and um prospero ano novo)
Microsoft announced a new release (version 1511) of System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection.
This release provides key new capabilities:
- Comprehensive support for Windows 10, giving you multiple options to deploy, update, and manage Windows 10 in the way that makes sense for your business:
- It enables “in-place upgrade” to move systems from Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 directly to Windows 10 much faster than before.
- It enables IT to keep Windows 10 devices up-to-date and get a better insight into the Windows 10 deployments with new configurable deployment rings and the servicing dashboard as well as identify devices that are managed via Windows Update for Business.
- More frequent and easier to install updates.
- More choice for managing Windows devices: now, you can use ConfigMgr to manage Windows 10 devices via MDM directly, without needing to store data in the cloud.