This month I am talking about what’s in in Hyper-V. There are lots of new features and possibilities with Hyper-V in Windows 10 and the Windows Server Technical Previews. Come to this session to get the details of all the new features (i.e Storage QoS Enhancements, Shielded Virtual Machines, Nano Server , Production checkpoint = Application consistent checkpoint , Hot add/remove of network interface cards of virtual machine, Hot/add of disks used by cluster nodes and many other features).
Learn about how you can play with it. If you have an Windows 10 device bring it and we will play with Hyper-V hand on.
- Tuesday, 11 August 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (AEST)
- Microsoft Brisbane – 400 George St. Level 28. Brisbane, QLD 4000 AU – View Map
- Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/whats-new-in-windows-server-hyper-v-tickets-18012035483
The Cloud approach addresses elastic scale, agility, costs and time to market, by allowing organizations not only to deploy a solution quickly but also to scale up/down based on demand. Cloud adoption is sky rocketing, there’s no doubt about it. However, when it comes to investments in the Cloud, how are you planning and assessing business and IT requirements?
- Is your current IT infrastructure and resources meeting the required business SLA’s?
- How you foreseeing capacity issues?
- Are you connecting IT resources to business outcomes and unifying IT processes with business cycles?
- How does your business maintain the system availability and resilience?
- How are you maximizing the utilization of the resources within your IT infrastructure?
With this whitepaper, we will help you find the answer to those questions, covering the challenges in deployment, management and automation phases with some tips and considerations.
Download the whitepaper
You can also register for Savision’s complimentary webinar, presented by MVP Alessandro Cardoso on Adopting the Cloud. The webinar will be presented by MVP Alessandro Cardoso, and will be co-hosted by Savision’s co-founder and VP of Product Management, Dennis Rietvink.
Register for the webinar: