Private Cloud & Virtualisation Strategy Event – MELB/BRIS/SYD – All you need to know
VIP Event. Few seats available.
NEW CONTENT Added : What’s new in Windows 2012R2. Come and see what is coming!
Help your business gain maximum competitive advantage with minimal risk.
You are invited to an exclusive event, as well the exclusive book launch of Alessandro Cardoso’s book System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook.
Private Could and Virtualisation strategy with Insight, Microsoft and Veeam.
Mobile. Social. Big data. The cloud. These trends are all impacting how businesses engage with their customers, partners, and employees in order to better compete. We also know that for many modern CIOs and technology leaders, the cloud presents an opportunity to redefine the role IT plays in implementing business strategy.
Envisioning Your Private Cloud: Participate in a scenario based discussion.
- Make more of your existing investments. Learn how to:
- Take existing resources and skills to the private and public cloud
- Use a single toolset to manage traditional and cloud environments
- Use a common identity infrastructure to mitigate risk
- Use a common platform to maximise IT and developer efficiency
Embrace the right IT for your business
- Get maximum control with the private cloud
- Obtain maximum agility and scalability with the public cloud
- Get the best of both by extending private to public
Register now at: http://au.insight.com/events/private-cloud-virtualisation-event/
Dates and Locations
Melbourne: Wednesday 29th May – 2:00 – 5:00pm
Microsoft – Level 5, 4 Freshwater place, Southbank, VIC, 3006
Brisbane: Thursday 30th May- 8:30 – 11:30am
Microsoft – The North Stradbroke Island Room Level 28, 400 George Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Sydney: Thursday 13th June – 8:30 – 11:30am
Microsoft – 1 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113,