Teched Ed Australia 2009. Register Now
Early Bird savings are available until midnight 14 July 2009 at http://www.msteched.com/australia/Public/registration-info.aspx
The Tech•Ed 2009 season kicks off next week in LA, and the show comes to Australia and New Zealand in mid-September. We’ve just opened the Call for Content tool so now’s the time to submit that great idea for a session. Details about how to submit are at the bottom of this post.
Here are the rules for submitting content and what we’ll cover/not cover if the track owners select your session(s).
All the way through the process you’ll be able to review your submission and track its status. This is the first time we’ve opened up the Call for Content publically like this and we’re likely to receive many more proposals than we’ve got slots to fill, so please don’t be disappointed if your submission isn’t selected.
Tips for Successful Submissions
- Write a descriptive, fun and enticing title
- Target 300-400 level technical content; 200 level content is in low demand
- Describe content that is new, unique or significantly refreshed from a previous presentation.
- Take a solution oriented approach
- Align your topic to the technologies listed for the track
- Ensure there is no marketing in your content
- Showcase your speaking experience
- Focus on currently released technologies, technologies in beta or technologies that will be released within 12 months of Tech·Ed
- Include one or more live demos. Historically, sessions with strong demos receive higher audience scores
Submitting a topic
So how do you go about submitting a session? Go to the Call for Content tool and register with your email address and the RSVP code TechEdANZ. Fill in all the details and hit submit. You can come back to the site at any time to update or review the progress of your submission.